Fees, Charges & Arrangements
Fees and Charges
A non-refundable application fee of $60.00 (inclusive of GST) is payable on submission of your online application.
A non-refundable enrolment fee enrolment fee of $395.00 is payable upon acceptance of a place at Pioneer Village School. This is a one-time fee for families.
School fees consist of Tuition Fees, Resource Levy, Capital Levy, Amenities, and a P&F Levy. These are billed annually.
A 5% discount applies to fees paid up front and in full (applies to the tuition fee only). An additional administration fee of $100 will apply to families who do not enter into a direct debit agreement or pay up front.
2021 School Fees
Tuition Fees for 2021(per student)
Kindergarten (K4): $2,625
Year 1 – 6: $1,960
General Levies(per student)
Resources Levy Kindergarten (K4): $159
Resources Levy Pre-Primary: $360
Resources Levy Year 1 – Year 6: $256
Year 6 Camp: $600
P&F Levy: $52
Amenities Levy: $52
Capital Levy: $440
Stationery and supplies (K4): $50
Stationery and supplies (PP): $80
Stationery and supplies (Y1-6): $99
Application Fee: $60
Enrolment Fee: $395
- 50% second sibling discount
- 60% third sibling discount
- 100% fourth or more sibling discount
- Sibling discounts are applied in order of greatest discount to lowest fee
- Sibling discounts only apply to the tuition fee. All other levies and charges are payable at the full rate